Monday, April 07, 2008

Congrats to Amy Harmon: Pulitzer for DNA Age Stories.

Congrats to Amy Harmon, reporter for the New York Times, who writes a lot about DNA (see all the DNA Age stories), who won one of those Pulitzer things today. I guess, maybe leaving me out of one of your last stories was a good call. I have written about her stories before a few times and overall, I like her reporting. What we all really need to do is convince her to start a blog. Print media is so 21st century.

Also see some other stories:

2 comments:

  1. Do you mean print media is so 20th Century? I knew you were ahead of most people but a full century! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a little joke. Kind of my way of saying print media is still alive and well.

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...