Friday, April 11, 2008

Welcoming Pamela Ronald to the Blogosphere

Just a quick post here .... I recommend everyone check out the newbie Blogger on the Block, Pamela Ronald. In addition to having an office, at least temporarily, near mine, she is an author of a new book called Tomorrow's Table discussing multiple marriages of organic agriculture and genetic engineering, an international known plant biologist (see her lab web site)., and a great person to bounce all sorts of ideas off of. As I have been going around the world (in reality and virtually) recruiting active scientists to do more blogging I am very happy to see her start a blog. So I encourage everyone who reads my blog to check out her blog.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting your readers know about the new blog! I can't wait to read Tomorrow's Table. In fact, I wrote about it a few weeks ago at my blog, Genetic Maize.

    I recently found your blog via the Nature article about your prank. As a young scientist, I love the idea that I don't have to be 100% serious once I attain "Dr".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost linked to your blog about her book in my posting. As for the serious thing, I just can't seem to clean up my act - some day I will grow up I suppose, but until then ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind welcome Jonathan. I like blogging better than sleeping.

    signed, your newest recruit
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...